- Loading accuracy as high as ± 1%.
- Suitable at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Continuous roll autographic recorder supplied as standard to enable study of the behavior of materials.
- Motor driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of lower cross-head-to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
- High reading accuracy due to large size and design of dial.
- Wide range of standard and special accessories, including Servo control mode, Hydraulic grip front loading, Touch screen control panel & load stabilizer.
- Easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens.
- Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standards specimens as well as structures.
- Simple controls for ease of operation.
- Robust straining frame of an extremely rigid construction.
- Safe operation ensured by means of safety devices.
- Fully enclosed and protected pendulum.
- Directional control valve provided to change the testing for analogue to digital mode.
RS 232 serial port to transfer data to computer for analysis/storage evaluation etc
- Printer & PC graphs enable study the behavior of the material.
- Simplicity in reading because of digital readouts.
- Load Capacity : 100 kN, 200 kN, 400 kN, 600 kN, 1000 kN.